Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow - An amazing wondercream!

So I don't know why I didn't try this sooner, I think it may have been the name of the product.  I initially was attracted to the Light Wonder which offers a more made up look than the Unisex Healthy Glow.  I didn't particularly get on with the Light Wonder... I say particularly.  I didn't get on with it at all.  It separated on my skin and that is with and without the Wonderglow Primer.  It also looked heavier than what I prefer.  So I gave Charlotte Tilbury products a bit of a wide berth after trying this.

I think also the name of the Unisex Healthy Glow did put me off a little.  Just the fact that it could be for men as well made me think that this product would not be for me.  Silly really considering if its for men too it would have to be super natural which is what I like.

Anyways after seeing two of my favourite YouTube Make up gurus Shelbey Wilson and Matt Goss absolutely rave about this Unisex Healthy Glow I finally decided to get a sample....

Well I literally have been blown away, this product has blown my socks right off!  Although I have to say when I first start applying it I do feel and this is every single time I put it on that it isn't doing anything.  However, when you leave it to settle it seems to just make your skin a wonderful even tone in a gorgeous sun kissed gentle glow.  It seems to make my skin look as if it is always in the best lighting.  It seems to blur out fine lines.  It certainly does something amazing to my pores, you simply cannot see them!!  This is all a miracle to me... genuinely!

And the most amazing miracle of them all is that by the end of the day my skin still looks even toned and literally glistening!  I have to say I did set this with a powder and that is something I don't usually do, however due to the absolute exact skinlike but better finish, I feel able to use a powder without it making me look overly made up.  In fact using this powder that I mention below does not make me look made up at all.  It literally looks like I have this amazing beautiful skin!

The only powder I have tried with this is an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder which I have to say simply adds to the lit from within glow that the Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow gives!


I also need to add I am absolutely beyond fussy with foundations / cc creams / bb creams.  THere are literally none that I like except for this product. I urge you to try this wondercream, start with a sample and check it works out for your skin, but I would simply say this product is wonderful!

If you are still not sure whether to go get yourself a sample or just go get take a look at my latest video and see what you think!







++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Comments